Saturday 29th June 2019
Name & Address Times Open Description
1. Barbara Mence 2 – 5.30pm SEE THURSDAY 27th JUNE
44 Woolbrook Park Teas
3. Joan Shaw 11am – 4pm SEE THURSDAY 27TH JUNE
Hillside Road, W
5. Nita Grigg 2.30 – 5.30pm SEE FRIDAY 28TH JUNE
76 Higher woolbrook Park,
EX10 9EB Plants
6. Gill Cronk 2 – 5.30pm SEE FRIDAY 28TH JUNE
4 Deans Mead, Teas
EX10 8XP Plants
7. Anne & Ian Skinner 2.30 – 5pm Lovely cottage garden with peaceful views across
! Hamilton Close the Sid River
8. H & I Crackston 11am- 4,30pm Floriferous garden on many levels, beautifully planted:
‘’Fairpark’ includes acers water feature, roses, rockery, behind the Knowle wall
Knowle Drive Teas
EX10 8HW Steps & slopes
9. Di & Robin Fuller, 11am – 4pm All year colour & biodiversity. Long herbaceous
“Woodpeckers’ & shrub borders, ponds, fernery, semi natural woodland margins.
Knowle Drive No Dogs Small area of natural woodland with hide.
10. Jean & John Twibell 11am – 4pm Informal 2 1/2 acre garden with mature trees, large natural, pond native
‘Farthingwood’ plants (orchids), orchard fruit, vegetables, Plant Heritage collection of
Broadway Steep paths Artemisia
11. Rosemary Aldridge, 2 – 5pm 1/2 acre garden of rooms with established trees, shrubs, roses, mixed
12 Sidlands borders & vegetable beds. Alpine area, sculptures & seating.
12. M Ward & D 2 – 5pm Beautiful mixed shrub borders by plantsmen, with excellent views to
15 Sidlands Sidmouth and the sea. Wonderful kitchen garden.
EX10 8UE W
13. Jill & Bob Hewitt 2-5pm South facing garden of mixed shrub & herbaceous planting, herbs,
14 Sidlands W vegetable beds
EX10 8UE No Dogs
14. Sue & John Maynard 2 – 5pm Large garden,with herbaceous borders,
1 Lodge Orchard rose bed showcasing New Zealand stock roses. Large terrace with view
EX10 8ST Cool drinks over garden. (Park: Manor Rd Car Park)
15. John Richardson 2 – 5pm Lawned area with deep well-stocked borders, shrubs, summer house,
3 Lodge Orchard Teas seating areas (Park: Manor Rd Car Park)
EX10 8ST W
16. Veronica Wood 2 - 5pm Garden of abundant unusual, colourful planting artistically designed.
‘Runnymede’ W Pool with rill. gravel garden, moon gate, Wonderful mature hydrangeas.
Orchard Close, Please park at Manor Rd Car Park Gardens